My first O C T O B E R empties!
I’m excited to start sharing beauty and skincare products that I finish at the end of each month and I hope that you guys enjoy my mini review on the products.
❤️ – like, 🙄 – eh, & 👎🏻 – dislike
1. First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream intense hydration is my absolute favorite cream because my skin gets extremely dry during the cold winter months and this product keeps my skin hydrated and glowing. I already repurchased this product every time the product runs out. Not only that but my boyfriend loves it too! ❤️
2. Neogen milk to foam coconut milk pure mild cleanser, a deluxe sample size that I received from ipsy and it smells great and I love that it foams up and completely takes off my makeup. I would purchase this in the full size but I want to go through all my other deluxe samples/full size cleansers first before buying another. ❤️
3. Tarte rainforest of the sea deep dive cleansing gel, a deluxe sample size that I also received from ipsy a while ago, I didn’t really enjoy this cleansing gel because of the smell and I’m not sure if that’s because I didn’t use it right away or it gone bad not sure but I do know that it did an okay job at removing my makeup like any other gel out there. I don’t see myself purchasing this. 👎🏻
4. Urban Decay all nighter spray, a deluxe sample size I received from a purchase I bought from Ulta it keeps my makeup lasting all day and keeps my dry skin hydrated. I will definitely repurchase this in the full size the next time I go to ulta for sure! ❤️
5. Becca first light filter face primer, a deluxe sample size which I also received with my purchase from Ulta. I was super excited to try this because it’s suppose to be hydrating and naturally I have dry skin but I felt like this didn’t really do anything for my skin. I wasn’t a big fan of the smell either. I don’t see myself purchasing this because I feel like there are other great primers out there than this so it’s unfortunately a no for me. 👎🏻
FTC: This blog post is not sponsored and I bought everything with my own money. All images are my own unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own.