My long awaited N O V E M B E R empties. Sorry, I’m five days late it’s finals week and I finished my last final today so I’m thrilled because that means it’s winter break! I have more time to post on Instagram and on this website posting empties, favorites, hauls, and reviews ☺️ but also focus on grad applications to pursue my masters degree.
❤ – like, 🙄 – eh, & 👎🏻 – dislike
1. Thayers witch hazel in rose petal my very first toner I ever tried in my life actually and it’s amazing. It makes my skin feel nice and hydrate my dry patches on my face and on top of that it smells like roses and I enjoy the scent. I went ahead and repurchased it in the full size already and is using it still but once I run out I want to try other toners out there in the market.❤️
2. First aid beauty facial radiance pads believe it or not it was my first cotton pad exfoliating product I used as well. I generally use this in the morning after cleansing and it woke me up in the morning because it smells nice and it’s cooling to the skin. My skin texture has gotten a lot smoother using this and my blackheads are literally almost gone but at the same time I don’t have much blackheads compared to other people. I will definitely repurchase this after I finish up my other exfoliant products. ❤️
3.Murad rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum, a deluxe sample size I received from a gift with purchase at Ulta. It’s honestly nice and I did notice that it brighten my skin and lighten my dark spots. However, I didn’t enjoy the sticky feeling I would get after application. I don’t think I would be repurchasing this anytime soon. 🙄
4. Murad hydro-dynamic ultimate moisture, again a deluxe sample I received from Ulta. I loved using this especially at night because I felt like it locked in the moisture and kept my skin hydrated throughout the night. The only down side is that it’s quite expensive but I think it’s worthwhile because you only need a tiny amount of this. I will repurchase after I finish up my other moisturizers. ❤️
5. Too faced better than sex mascara original deluxe and full size product. My first mascara that wasn’t runny after a long day of wearing. I used it up but I felt like it clumped my lashes together and I would find myself trying to separate it with a lash comb. It does give it volume but not the way I wanted it to be. I don’t think I’ll repurchasing this anytime soon as I found a better mascara that gives me the volume and length I want in a mascara.🙄
6. Purlisse blue lotus seed mud mask and exfoliant, a deluxe sample I received from my ipsy bag. I love that it’s not tightening on the skin to the point I can’t move my face and I also love that it goes on easily and it smells wonderful. One of my favorite mud mask I have ever tried. I will definitely repurchase once I go through my stash of masks. ❤️
FTC: This blog post is not sponsored and I bought everything with my own money. All images are my own unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own.