My very first haul from Soko Glam and I’m hooked literally, the night before thanksgiving I had already set an alarm to remind me when the sale will go live. For Black Friday / Cyber Monday the entire site was 30% off and on top of that they had Missha products for 40%. Also, if you spent a certain amount of money you would receive an exclusive eye mask or cosmetic travel bag for free. I’ve been wanting to try out a couple Korean products that I’ve been eyeing so I had to place a purchase.
1. Missha mild essence sun milk SPF 50 (70ml) sunscreen because I never ever wear sunscreen unless I’m out in the sun for a long period of time so that’s rarely… I know you’re probably thinking that’s never then? You’re absolutely right… that’s so bad. I need to start applying sunscreen and reapplying it throughout the day before I step out of the apartment. One because the sun damages our skin, causes wrinkles and sunspot and two because I don’t want skin cancer.
2. COSRX triple c lightning liquid which is curated with Charlotte Cho, the cofounder of Soko Glam. I’ve heard many great reviews about this serum and I cannot wait to try it right after I finish up my mini serum that I’m using up. I hope it lives up to its name because everyone that I watch on YouTube is in love with this serum.
3. Son & Park beauty water a multi purpose cleaner, mild exfoliator, and toner. I have high hopes for this toner because it’s multifunctional and I’ve heard wonders about this product and that it smells amazing. I can finally try out this product since I’ve been holding it off ever since I received my package just because I wanted to post a picture on here and insta before using it.
4. Missha green tea makeup remover because I wanted to test out a new oil cleanser to try out since I have dry/sensitive skin. I love that it’s formulated with green tea extract too since that’s a natural ingredient. Again, am excited to try this out as well.
5. Missha speedy solution brightening eye patch because I’m intrigued and never really tried eye patches before so I’m excited to pamper myself with this + the boyfriend I guess ha hence I got two.
I received the free eye mask because of the amount I spent, I love that the eye mask has embedded “only good (skin) days ahead,” it’s such a cute saying. I also received two free samples of the Neogen real ferment micro essence which I’m excited to test out too.
FTC: This blog post is not sponsored and I bought everything with my own money. All images are my own unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own.